Open Studio with Julie Latayan
Time & Location
About the Event
Guests are invited to create what ever their heart desires for three hours of open studio ceramic class with Julie Latayan.
About this Event JTFA is excited to announce a new Friday night ceramic class taught by Julie Latayan called Open Studio! This class is specifically designed to foster each participant’s creativity and allow them the freedom to choose their own subject matter! Want to sculpt a pinch pot vase? Great! How about a fish out of water wall mount? Do it!
Julie will guide students with one on one instruction and group guidance during this three-hour long evening class. She will also provide reference materials to get the creativity a-flowin’!
As usual, the class will work with paper clay. Each piece will be fired and ready to pick up about one week after the class. Julie is now offering complimentary painting sessions after the firing process for interested parties.
Things to know before you sign up:
- All materials are included in the cost of admission
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- BYOB! Guests are welcomed to bring their own libations (wine, beer, tea, whatever). Afterall, it’s Friday night!
- Class capacity is extremely limited! This class is a six person maximum.
- Each person will have their own six foot table workspace
- If you are sick or you’ve been in contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you stay home. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, contact us to discuss refund/store credit.