Open Studio with Julie Latayan
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an Open Studio clay building workshop with Julie Latayan! Julie will guide the class with instruction on how to build slab and pinch pot based figures. The class will feature one on one and group instruction. Finish off the first month of the new year with a creative bang!
As usual, the class will work with paper clay. Each piece will be fired and ready to pick up about one week after the class. Julie is now offering complimentary painting sessions after the firing process for interested parties on Saturday, Feb. 20 10-12pm
Things to know before you sign up:
- All materials are included in the cost of admission
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Class capacity is extremely limited! This class is a six person maximum.
- The class will break for lunch for about one hour in the middle of the day. Feel free to bring your own lunch from home or dine out at one of the fabulous restaurants in walking distance from the gallery.
- Each person will have their own six foot table workspace
- If you are sick or you’ve been in contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you stay home. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, contact us to discuss refund/store credit.