Santa Workshop with Julie Latayan
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a day of holiday cheer and clay building with Julie Latayan! Julie will guide the class with instruction on how to build a slab and pinch pot based Santa figure. The class will feature one on one and group instruction.
As usual, the class will work with paper clay. Each piece will be fired and ready to pick up about one week after the class. Julie is now offering complimentary painting sessions after the firing process for interested parties.
Things to know before you sign up:
- All materials are included in the cost of admission
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Class capacity is extremely limited! This class is a six person maximum.
- The class will break for lunch for about one hour in the middle of the day. Feel free to bring your own lunch from home or dine out at one of the fabulous restaurants in walking distance from the gallery.
- Each person will have their own six foot table workspace
- If you are sick or you’ve been in contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you stay home. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, contact us to discuss refund/store credit